AFC Urgent Care of St. Petersburg, Florida is part of a larger national network of AFC Urgent Care locations across the United States. AFC Urgent Care of St. Petersburg is committed to providing the highest level of professional urgent medical care with a state-of-the-art technology that bridges the gap between your primary care physician and the emergency room. We are here for you, 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm for any non life-threatening medical conditions. Our goal is to offer convenient, quality and affordable medical care to every patient needing immediate medical attention. We accept most insurance, including Workers’ Compensation, and offer a discounted self-pay option for those without insurance.
We Promise and you can trust that:
- At AFC Urgent Care St. Petersburg, you will always be seen by an experienced Physician
- Our facility is open 7 days a week, from 8:00am to 8:00pm
- We accept all major insurances and offer a discounted self-pay option for those without insurance
- Lab, EKG, X-ray capabilities as well as prescriptions on-site
- We treat patients as young as 6 months old
- Average wait times to be seen run 15 to 25 minutes
- Medical bills average less than one-third the cost of an ER visit.
About our Medical Director
Nhat Nguyen, D.O.
Specialty – Family Medicine
The AFC Urgent Care Difference
Unlike hospital walk-in clinics, AFC Urgent Care is an independent, locally owned, full service, reliable, patient-centered medical facility, with no ties to a large hospital system that has an interest in driving business to its ancillary medical centers and physicians groups. AFC Urgent Care offers only appropriate care with transparent pricing.
Customer service leaders
Unlike large national chain clinics, AFC Urgent Care, because of its local ownership and concern for the community, is driven to a higher standard of customer service. As part of the neighborhood, we strive to treat every patient like friends and family.
Unlike drugstore mini clinics, AFC Urgent Care offers full medical services in clean, pleasant surroundings. Unlike drugstore mini clinics, AFC Urgent Care always has a physician, X-ray, and lab on site with the capability to suture, cast, do travel medicine, immigration physicals, SDT testing and workers compensation.