Immigration Physicals at AFC Urgent Care of St. Petersburg USCIS Designated Civil Surgeon Dr. Robert Lufkin
AFC Urgent Care of St. Petersburg is home to two of the only USCIS Designated Civil Surgeons in St. Petersburg, Dr. Matthew Dowdy and Dr. Robert Lufkin. Our facility is equipped to service individuals applying for citizenship, a Green Card or seeking Permanent Residency in accordance with the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services.
Immigration Physical services at AFC Urgent Care of St. Petersburg include:
- Physical and mental examinations and completion of necessary paperwork
- Review of all available medical records
- * Blood tests
- Skin test for tuberculosis and interpretation
- Administration of required vaccinations
- Chest X-rays (if needed)
Are you need of an Immigration Physical
AFC Urgent Care of St. Petersburg is open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm. We ask that you call us at 727-821-8700 to schedule a convenient time to come in for your visit with Dr. Lufkin.
Please have bring the following documentation for your initial visit:
- A government issued picture ID such as passport or driver’s license
- Immigration Physical form I-693
- Vaccination/immunization records
- Proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Mental health records
We are located on the corner of 4th Street North and 16th Ave. North, just north of Downtown St. Petersburg. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions and we look forward to being of service!